Scout Clean Energy's Rucker surveys the renewables landscape
Sponsored by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- A massive backlog of interconnection requests in the US
- How to communicate clearly in the face of NIMBY sentiments to get projects developed
- The potential for a federal Clean Energy Standard
- Carbon tax versus tax credits
- Lessons learned from operating during a pandemic
Michael's experience in the industry spans a couple decades, so we also talk about what has changed during that time ... what has remained the same ... and how he sees things taking shape in the future.
PODBRIEF: A look at recently released reports that paint a clear picture of how much work the US needs to do to fulfill the potential of a successful energy transition.