Sponsored by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- A massive backlog of interconnection requests in the US
- How to communicate clearly in the face of NIMBY sentiments to get projects developed
- The potential for a federal Clean Energy Standard
- Carbon tax versus tax credits
- Lessons learned from operating during a pandemic
Michael’s experience in the industry spans a couple decades, so we also talk about what has changed during that time … what has remained the same … and how he sees things taking shape in the future.
PODBRIEF: A look at recently released reports that paint a clear picture of how much work the US needs to do to fulfill the potential of a successful energy transition.