So you’ve worked hard to build up your Twitter profile, follow the right people, and stay connected. But now you have a Twitter feed that leaves you feeling overwhelmed and a little confused. What’s the solution? Twitter Lists, my friends!
Think of a Twitter List as a file folder for the individuals and companies you follow on Twitter. Once you determine a list topic, you can add certain handles to the list and view just that activity. You can build lists based on content area, grade level or instructional strategy, to name a few. This will help you stay more focused and connect with others on a more personal level.
Here’s how to set it up:
- From your profile, click on “Lists.”
- Select “Create new list.”
- Determine the title, description and privacy level of the group.
- Save list.
- Add individual handles to your list by searching or accessing those you are following.
- From the search results, click on the gear icon and select “Add or remove from lists.”
- Toggle the checkbox next to the list you want to add this individual to, and you’re all set.
Feel more empowered to manage your Twitter feed, grow your PLN and stay connected!
Tech Tips is a content collaboration between SmartBrief Education and GreyED Solutions. Have a tech tip to share? Contact us at [email protected]