Last month, SmartBlog on Education contributors offered education predictions and set new intentions for 2016. Topics included professional development, college and career readiness and bullying prevention. Here’s a roundup in case you missed any of the articles:
- 4 professional learning wishes for the new year
- 3 professional development predictions for 2016
- College and career readiness predictions for 2016
- Priority for schools in 2016: Character education to prevent bullying
- Trends in preparing students for the future
If you enjoyed this article, join SmartBrief’s email list for more stories about education. We offer newsletters covering educational leadership, special education and more.