AI has crept into every aspect of SmartBrief on Workforce, SmartBrief on Leadership and our other business services briefs. Leaders are trying to figure out the best and safest ways to use AI in their businesses, to calm employees afraid of losing their jobs, and to train — or prepare to train — those who can be upskilled or reskilled. There are so many possibilities, yet so few certainties.
AI conference details
To help, SmartBrief is bringing together the latest AI information for business leaders, HR professionals and other industries with our inaugural virtual AI Impact Summit, Sept. 27 and 28. This in-depth, two-day AI conference is packed with invaluable insights that will showcase AI’s scope and share what aspects are truly useful for HR, business and other areas.
Day 1 will take industry-specific looks at AI, and Day 2 will offer more operational and cross-functional views of AI.
The conference will open with SmartBrief Content Director Melissa Turner talking with OpenAI Head of Go-To-Market Zack Kass about “The AI impact: Progress, promise and pitfalls.”
Leadership and workforce topics at the AI conference include:
- “AI in the workplace: What every employer needs to know,” with Cozen O’Connor’s Michael Schmidt, vice chair of the labor and employment department
- “The new CTE: How AI is changing workforce training,” with Michael Horn, author of “From Reopen to Reinvent”
- “Smarter solutions to the health care workforce crisis,” with Yosi Health’s Hari Prasad and Atalan Tech’s Tiffany Chan
During Sept. 27 and 28, sessions also will include broader business subjects of use to many people, such as:
- “AI and digital trust.”Learn how organizations can build foundational elements of trust, such as providing transparency around AI and data usage, and how the ability to create digital trust with customers can be the linchpin of building future growth.
- “Lessons learned from building a generative AI product.” Learn first-hand from GitHub about product design and testing, managing risk, measuring quality, scaling up and ensuring a great user experience while the company built its Copilot in the early days of generative AI experimentation.
The closing keynote of the AI conference will take a humorous look at AI.
Go all in on AI Impact
Learn more about the SmartBrief AI Impact Summit’s timing, speakers and agenda.
Be sure to register by Aug. 25 to take advantage of early-bird rates for individual two-day tickets and group packages.
Eager for more? Read some of the SmartBrief Originals about AI:
- AI: From GiGo to BiBo
- Demystifying AI adoption for leaders
- The emerging role of manager in a world of AI
- For CFOs, the time to embrace AI is now
- AI vs. humans, part 1
- AI vs. humans, part 2